IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER BEFORE YOUR INITIAL CONSULT VISIT
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment time so that patient forms can be collected and any additional information can be obtained. We understand that your time is valuable and this will help us keep the clinic running smoothly and on time.
- Have your referring doctor send us any important medical records before your appointment date. This includes EGD reports, biopsy reports, laboratory test results, and prior allergy testing records.
- Bring your current insurance information.
- Bring a LIST of all medications and supplements with you.
- Allergy skin testing might be indicated during your visit. If possible, you should stop all antihistamines for at least 5 days prior to your scheduled visit. This includes over-the-counter (OTC) allergy medications like Benadryl, Zyrtec, Allegra, and Claritin. It also includes certain heartburn medications like Zantac and OTC sleep aids such as Tylenol PM, Advil PM, etc.